The training is the second phase of ESCAPâ€™s support, in a two-phase trade facilitation capacity-building programme designed for Cambodia, in response to a request from the Government through the Supreme National Economic Council (SNEC).
The objective of the training is to build capacity of selected Cambodian experts in conducting business process analysis on four key import and export products identified under Cambodiaâ€™s economic diversification strategy.
The main workshop objectives are for participants to:
- Learn the role of business process analysis for simplification of trade, introduction of electronic trade documents and Single Window development
- Understand the managerial tasks for preparing and conducting Business Process Analysis Projects
- Understand how Business Process Analysis is used to implement paperless trade and electronic Single Window projects
- To contribute to the debate on how to place trade facilitation more effectively within the context of Cambodiaâ€™s economic development strategy; and
- To foster increased understanding and exchange of views between public and private stakeholders
Participants: Cambodian government official, private sectors etc.